Structured Cabling Engineer Vacancy
Structured Cabling Engineers are responsible for cable pulling, laying, terminating and testing of structured cabling within in a commercial environment. They are also required to find and rectify issues with existing cable installations. These engineer will be required to install CAT 5/6/7 and fibre cabling according to company needs and with the customers’ requirements at the forefront of their minds.
Data Cabling Engineers usually perform the following tasks:
- Installing cables.
- Testing and terminating cables and Patch panels.
- Install and secure/anchor data cabinets either wall mount or floor mount.
- Solving issues related to cables and networks.
- Finding errors.
- Competent written and spoken communication abilities.
- Flexible and creative.
- The ability to prioritise effectively.
- Ability to work as a part of a Team or alone
- Having attention for details.
- Having competent maths skills.
- Being able to stay calm under pressure.
- Have the ability to understand site plans/diagrams.
- Clean Driving License
Our ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
You should have at least four GCSE’s (A-C) grades, including English and Mathematics.
Data Cabling Engineer roles ideally have a CSCS Card, but it is not compulsory we can arrange if required.
Apply with detailed CV by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits to you of working with us are:
- Integrity and honesty are core to our business values
- An open and transparent approach to our costs and prices
- Access to the best manufacturers of business telephone systems
- Great service backed up by numerous customer testimonials
- A great range of services to choose from