Small Business Phone System
Our small business phone systems will look great in the office or in your office at home, and the robust construction will ensure they stay looking that way for a long time to come. Whether you want a basic phone with headset socket or a full feature Key Phone there is a model to suit your office requirements
There are three key benefits for considering a phone system:
Increase your productivity
Sophisticated solution, but simple to use
- Saves time with speed dials
- Handsets with shortcut keys that will speed your workflow
- Calls can be automatically routed to the right person without the need for receptionist intervention
Improves customer service
We develop a solution to help you effortlessly boost your customer’s experience allowing you to:
- Deal with spikes in call traffic more effectively
- Caller ID displayed on handset to help you offer a more personalized greeting
- Mobility solutions for quicker customer responses from wherever you are
Remain reachable on the road
Carry your office number with you using Mobile Extension
- Be in when you’re out, with system features on your mobile
- Make the most of your most valuable sales people, wherever they are
- Excellent call cost savings provided
Every business communication requirement is different. Whether you need a simple, analogue system with traditional desk based handsets, or an IP based network communications platform, Direct Line Communications, has a small business telephone system that can fit your business needs.
How Our Systems Help Small Businesses
Save Time and Money
- Connect customers, prospects, partners and employees through voice, video and collaboration tools
- Keep costs under control with technology that protects your investments and grows with you.
Adaptable and Durable
- Adapt with flexible, feature-rich technology that adapts to your changing needs.
- You should not need to replace your phone system in the next 15 years.