Structured Cabling Engineer
Direct Line Communications Telecommunication engineers must solve problems according to the situation and provide appropriate solutions. The role evolves around installing voice and data network wiring by running, pulling, terminating, and splicing cables; terminating patch panels; installing telecommunications equipment, cable trays and associated containment.
First Line - Mark Green Operations Manager
Key Responsibilities of a Data Engineer:
- Make site visits when needed to solve problems regarding data and communication devices.
- Inspect and service network cabling and telecommunication devices.
- Engineers will also have install and create networks for telecommunication systems and cooperate with the team members to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner.
- Splice fiber (not essential day 1)
- Return weekly time sheets to relevant Line Manager
Data Cabling Engineers are responsible for cable pulling and laying in a company.
They are required to fix errors and rectify them. Our engineers may install fibre cables and networks according to company needs.
- Installing cables with manufacturer accreditation
- Testing and terminating cables with appropriate accreditation
- Solving issues related to cabling and networks.
- Finding errors through fault diagnosis within the cabling infrastructure.
- Being self-motivated.
- Having competent written and spoken communication abilities.
- Being proactive.
- Being flexible and creative.
- Being able to prioritise effectively.
- Demonstrate teamwork abilities.
- Capable of Attention to detail.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Full clean driving license
Email your cv and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org