What is a Cloud PBX?
Put simply, Cloud PBX provides a fully managed telephone service to your business but using a Cloud system to drive it, removing the need for you to purchase, install, maintain and upgrade expensive equipment.
The telephone service is fully managed and provides your business with a simple but powerful web portal which allows the configuration of any adds, moves or changes for the telephone system in real time – increasing the efficiency of your business.
Why choose a Cloud PBX
- Free calls between sites on the IP network
- Lower cost calls to all other destinations
- Reduced line rental cost compared to ISDN
- Removes the requirement for capital expenditure on telephone system and its installation
- Removes the requirement to pay for reconfiguration of the telephone system
- Removes the requirement to have a secure location on your premise to house the telephone system
- Removes the requirement to employ telephone system specialists to keep the system maintained
- Provides your business with a simple web portal to keep your telephone system configured just the way you need it, exactly when you need it
- Flexible nature of licensing means extensions can be switched on and off as and when required - you are only charged for what you use
- Plug-and-play phones – zero configuration required
- Ability to keep your existing numbers
- Ability to have up to ten different numbers associated with one phone
- Advanced call control features accessible through an easy to use toolbar on your PC – never lose a call
How does it work?
- Simply take a business internet connection - or use an existing connection if you have one
- Take a Hosted VoIP service, specifying the number of extensions you require
- Receive your IP phones, un-box and plug in!
- Use to make free inter-site and cheaper UK, mobile and international calls