ISDN Switch Off Update
The big ISDN switch off is comparable to the transition from analogue terrestrial TV in the UK.
Whilst it can be tempting to leave it until the last minute-there will be provisioning bottlenecks, plus every month fibre connectivity appears to be getting cheaper, so if you have a Technology review planned, it is probably worth considering the switch now.
Customers need not be in any hurry to switch from ISDN but if you have good broadband such as Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC), Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) or a leased line then many are making the switch to SiP lines now, due to the fact this saves you money and also supports Business Continuity Plans. Click here for more information about SIP Trunks.
The benefits to you of working with us are:
- Integrity and honesty are core to our business values
- An open and transparent approach to our costs and prices
- Access to the best manufacturers of business telephone systems
- Great service backed up by numerous customer testimonials
- A great range of services to choose from