Best PBX System for Small Business
Changing your phone system (Private Branch Exchange PBX) can be a challenge finding the right PBX for small business. Depending on your needs, an upgrade can save you time and money, as well as provide your business with features that take your efficiency to the next level.
When it comes to choosing the best PBX system to use in your business, there are a number of factors involved that will help your decision. The best way to get a grip of these factors, is to examine the benefits and drawbacks of the different types of PBX systems that are available today.
The Hosted PBX
These systems sit off-site or "in the cloud". It would be maintained and operated by an external network, rather like a mobile contract, so you pay for services monthly but also, per user. Hosted PBX systems utilize Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
Unlike an on-site IP PBX, there is little or no initial investment cost for equipment, though you may need to purchase your handsets or install structured cabling.
Why use a fully managed telephone service?
- Lower cost calls to international destinations.
- Reduced line rental cost with most local call costs included.
- Removes the requirement to pay for reconfiguration of the telephone system.
- Removes the requirement to have a secure location on your premise to house the telephone system.
- Removes the requirement to employ telephone system specialists to keep the system maintained.
- Provides your business with a simple web portal to keep your telephone system configured just the way you need it, exactly when you need it.
- Flexible nature of licensing means extensions can be switched on when required.
- Keep your existing numbers.
- Ability to have up to ten different numbers associated with one phone.
- Advanced call control features accessible through an easy to use toolbar on your PC – never lose a call.