Business Lines and Calls
"Network services from the team you can trust" is the theme for our Business Lines and Calls.
This is a simple process that allows you to choose who will supply your telephone call services. Our carrier pre select switching is a simple process. We will make all the necessary arrangements to move your services over as part of our line and call management solution.
From single business lines to complex multi-site solutions-we can provide a competitive solution for you.
Benefits of switching are:
- Competitive call rates
- No need to dial a prefix code
- Reduced line rental charges
- Alternative to BT
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Line Rental
Line rental is the monthly charge you pay for your telephone line(s). For a BT line, you would normally pay BT, but now you can transfer your line rental and calls in the open market and benefit from one monthly bill.
All your existing features will continue to be available and Direct Line Communications will manage the transfer process, leaving you to focus on your business.
Transferring your line rental won't cost anything and the process usually only takes 10 days to complete.
Line Rental features include:
- Keep your existing number
- CLIP (calling line identification)
- COLP (connected line identification)
- Total Care (24x7 support)
- Call Diversion
As well as providing your existing lines, we can also install new lines for you, we can install the following:
- PSTN / analogue lines
- ISDN2e for voice and data
- ISDN30 for high capacity voice and data applications
- SIP trunks - IP trunk lines approved for connection to all leading business systems
- Fast business broadband
- Internet leased lines
- Line of site (satellite services)
Inbound Call Services
Our Inbound service provides online access to a full range of call routing, monitoring and management tools to empower your business and drive customer service, packed with features to help you manage incoming calls, providing greater business efficiency, resilience, flexibility and better customer service. Inbound is everything your business needs.
Using our online portal or mobile app you can set up call plans then see how many calls your business is receiving, how many are answered and how many are missed. You can improve customer service by better managing callers during busy hours, or when your office is closed.
The benefits of non-geo numbers:
- Redirecting or ‘porting’ your non-geo by changing the 'underlying' phone number is effortless, with no down time.
- Give your business a national non-geographic image.
- Stand out from the crowd with a Freephone or Lower Rate number and win that important first call.
- Use numbers to monitor different marketing campaigns.
- Build a professional image
- Build a revenue stream
- Disaster recovery - by simply redirecting your non-geographic number to an alternative landline.
- Flexible non-geo call routing options help you manage inbound call traffic. Ideal for call centres.
So, call us now to discuss moving your business lines and calls to Direct Line.
When you get your phone bill do you know what it means?
The benefits to you of working with us are:
- Direct access to Openreach’s engineering appointments diary, diagnostics tools and line availability checker
- Faster, better & more reliable service provided
No Delay on New Orders
- Eliminate confusion during the order process
Superior assurance Facilities
- Includes line testing and pro-active status reports
- Provides us with the answers to your questions before you ask them