What is Hosted VoIP?
Put simply, hosted VoIP provides a fully managed telephone service to your business, removing the need for you to purchase, install, maintain and upgrade expensive equipment.
The telephone service is fully managed and provides your business with a simple but powerful web portal which allows the configuration of any adds, moves or changes for the telephone system in real time – increasing the efficiency of your business.
Why use a fully managed telephone service?
- Free calls between sites on the IP network
- Lower cost calls to all other destinations
- Reduced line rental cost
- Removes the requirement for capital expenditure on telephone system and its installation
- Removes the requirement to pay for reconfiguration of the telephone system
- Removes the requirement to have a secure location on your premise to house the telephone system
- Removes the requirement to employ telephone system specialists to keep the system maintained
- Provides your business with a simple web portal to keep your telephone system configured just the way you need it, exactly when you need it
- Flexible nature of licensing means extensions can be switched on and off as and when required - you are only charged for what you use
- Plug-and-play phones – zero configuration required
- Ability to keep your existing numbers
- Ability to have up to ten different numbers associated with one phone
- Advanced call control features accessible through an easy to use toolbar on your PC – never lose a call
How does it work?
- Simply take a business internet connection - or use an existing connection if you have one
- Take a Hosted VoIP service, specifying the number of extensions you require
- Receive your IP phones, un-box and plug in!
- Use to make free inter-site and cheaper UK, mobile and international calls
What are the benefits of a Hosted VoIP service?
- Reduce your capital expenditure and telephony costs
- Have access to the features of a traditional telephone system, without the capital investment
- Realise new possibilities for your business such as flexible multi-site solutions, home working or retail outlets
- Gain productivity through increased control over your telephony service and the real-time provision of those services
- Acquire a telephony solution that provides a seamless failover in the event of network faults
Our Hosted IP solution provides:
- Number portability
- Geographical presence
- Extension mobility
- Seamless home working
- Resilient 99.99% uptime
- Disaster Recovery
- Rich Features including call recording option
- Low cost of ownership
- Low cost calls
- Free On-Net calls
- Video Conference/Collaboration Tools
Hosted v On Premise
Business owners often ask which is the best way forward-hosted or an on premise solution on a lease. We often find that 9 users or more, then a lease using Sip can be more cost effective but the link below may help you.
Horizon Collaborate - A complete unified communications experience
How Our Hosted VIOP Systems Benefit You
- We provide everything from handset to access to core network
- We keep you from getting caught in the middle should anything go wrong
- Ongoing development includes new features, upgrades to existing features and optional integration with third-party applications when they become available
- Take advantage of free call termination to UK fixed destinations, including 01, 02 and 03 number ranges as well as UK mobile numbers.
- We provide full support including training, number porting, provisioning and 24/7 UK-based assistance giving you complete peace of mind.