Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
Microsoft have over 77% penetration of the desk top market today, so you’ve probably deployed Teams with chat, teams, channels, & apps across your company already. Possibly during recent weeks, even deployed Meetings & Conferencing to enable your team to work better remotely, but now you're thinking about adding cloud voice - where do you start?
Phone System in Office 365, gives you PBX capability, but have you looked at the Pro’s and Cons of using this? It enables call control and PBX capability on Office 365 cloud with Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business Online but if you look behind the surface:
- Office 365 cannot terminate 03 or 08 phone calls
- The call bundles are purchased on a per user basis-so your minutes can not be shared between the team
- You have to add a credit-card facility to your account, so Microsoft can charge you for calls outside of the purchased call bundle at 12.3p per minute to UK mobile numbers-4 times the rate charged by most telephony providers!
Consider using your own telephony carrier for Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) connectivity by using Phone System Direct Routing. It is a completely managed service by us and our Channel Partner-Gamma.
Using Direct Routing, not only gives you peace of mind and ongoing support, but during times when remote working is the only option-this can be deployed easily without going to site, plus it is more cost effective, with better functionality, than Phone System in Office 365….
To see more click here
Speak to one of our team today to find out how easy it is to make the switch call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
- Inbuilt Business Continuity-even if Microsoft goes down!
- Resilient-Load share across the UK using Microsoft Azure
- No Cap Ex required
- Fraud Management
- QoS (Quality of Service for voice)
- NGN Termination
- Feature Enhancements