Wireless networking is growing increasingly as businesses discover the freedom and productivity benefits of working into a wireless environment.
The mobility that Wi-Fi has to offer provides businesses with the scope to operate without concern no matter the type of business.
Whether you deal in manufacturing, warehousing, transportation, hoteliers, airports, hospitals, colleges, or multi tenanted buildings, and even rural areas then Wi-Fi connectivity could be for you.
If you are a business looking to provide a wireless solution for your, then look no further than our solution.
Before committing to a solution, you should think about what management options will suit your needs (public/private cloud or on-premises), and challenge your planned supplier to demonstrate that they are capable of meeting the criteria below:
- Planning – can your planned supplier import floor plans and perform a survey of the premises in order to meet the coverage and access demands of your business?
- Provisioning – How does a device connect to an access point? How are features configured?
- Unified policies – Will this enterprise Wi-Fi solution support additional devices, such as routers and switches? Does the solution allow you to manage third-party devices?
- Visibility – What data is available? Is it possible to search data? Are customisable reports available?
- Support – What are the processes when a problem occurs?
Guest Wi-Fi Solutions
Our guest Wi-Fi solution allows administrators to aggregate unique user information like social media accounts or email address and even mobile numbers, so they can run detailed analytics or trouble shooting reports.