Mitel Telephone System for Villa Medical Centre in Prenton
Villa Medical Centre in Prenton, Wirral was moving to a brand new medical facility, and the best option for them was a Mitel Phone System..
When Direct Line Communications were introduced to the Practise Manager, like many the connection was going through BT but the Practise were unsure about if they were making the best of what was available.
Direct Line Communications project managed the Openreach installation schedule which had a critical go live date and the practise decided to invest in a Mitel MiVoice system to help the way the business and patient care was run.
Every faction of the health-care sector plays a unique role and responsibility toward furthering patient safety, treatment and satisfaction. Therefore, each deserves stellar communications and collaboration technology that caters to their specific needs; whether it be making real-time decisions managing patient care or facilitating care with the District Nurses.
Villa Medical now have
- flexible call routing based upon time, day of the week, specific dates
- Real time call queuing position notification & estimated time to answer notification
- Staff Presence information & secure instant messaging, so that the team know who is available or on a call already
- One Number Solution for community based Doctors/Nurses
- Ad hoc call recording to help the team if they have a complaint or during triage diagnosis
MiVoice Office is more than a simple phone systems solution. It ensures that during busy call periods, especially when the surgery opens, patients no longer constantly have to redial the surgery to speak to reception staff to book doctor appointments.
Carolyn Brennan Practise Manager for Villa Medical Centre said “Direct Line Communications were extremely helpful. Their project management of Openreach was invaluable and our new Mitel phone system has certainly helped the way the practise works”